Training Plans and Coaching for 50K to 200+ Mile Distances
I love the mental and physical challenges that come with running long distances. The longer you’re out on the course – and the more challenging that course is – the more critical it becomes to incorporate elements like nutrition, hydration, foot care, and course-specific training into your training plan.
Your training plan and coaching will be customized based on the following:
- Your timeline
- The dynamics of the course (technical terrain, elevation profile, environment, etc.)
- Your lifestyle, priorities, and other hobbies
- Your level of experience
- Cross training & injury prevention
- Your goals
CERTIFICATIONS: I am a UESCA Certified Ultrarunning Coach, ACE Certified Sports Performance Specialist, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, and 200-Hour Yoga Instructor, with over 4 years of experience training ultrarunners and athletes. My own ultrarunning experience includes top 10 female finishes in 50K, 50-mile, 100-mile, and 200-mile distances.
Services & Pricing
RUNNING TRAINING PLANS – Starting at $150 (pricing varies based on the duration and complexity of the plan)
- All training plans are 100% customized for you, your goal, timeline, location, etc.
- Can be race-specific or goal-specific (if you are not preparing for a race)
- Account for your work schedule and personal life
- Can also include cross-training recommendations to reduce your risk of injury
RACE COACHING – $150 per month
- Customized training plan based on your race timeline, location, distance, terrain, environmental conditions, etc.
- Weekly training journals and assessments
- Monthly check-ins to discuss progress, questions, and the strategy for the upcoming month
- Optional virtual personal training and/or yoga sessions to compliment your training
- Open lines of communication with me throughout the duration of your training
VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING – $50 per 30-minute session
Interested in working together? Contact me and we’ll discuss your goals!
Feature photo by Howie Stern.