Long distances are my specialty and my passion. Whether you’re training for your first 50K or 200 mile race, I’ve got you covered!
I love the mental and physical challenges that come with running long distances. The longer you’re out on the course, the more critical it becomes to incorporate elements like nutrition, hydration, foot care, elevation training, and environmental conditions into your training plan. That’s where I come in.
I offer training plans and coaching to runners of all levels that account for:
- Your timeline
- The dynamics of the race course (including the terrain, elevation, environment, etc.)
- Your lifestyle (You don’t have to run every day, and you don’t have to get up at 4:00 AM!)
- Your level of experience
- Cross training & injury prevention
- Your ultimate goal. (Is it to have fun running with friends? To finish before the cutoff? To set a new personal record?)
I will leverage my professional expertise (UESCA Ultrarunning Coach in progress, ACE Certified Sports Performance Specialist, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, 200-Hour Yoga Instructor) and my personal experience (with top 10 female finishes in races spanning 50K to 200 miles) to develop a training and coaching plan for you that is thorough, strategic, and effective.
RUNNING TRAINING PLANS
- All training plans are 100% customized for you, your goal, timeline, location, etc.
- Can be race-specific or goal-specific (if you are not preparing for a race)
- Account for your work schedule and personal life
- Can also include cross-training recommendations to reduce your risk of injury
- Customized training plan based on your race timeline, location, distance, terrain, environmental conditions, etc.
- Weekly training journals and assessments
- Monthly check-ins to discuss progress, questions, and the strategy for the upcoming month
- Optional virtual personal training and/or yoga sessions to compliment your training
- Open lines of communication with me throughout the duration of your training
Interested in working together? Contact me and we’ll discuss your goals!
Feature photo by Hilary Ann Photography.