I specialize in working with aging populations. All backgrounds, skill levels, and goals are welcome!
My expertise in yoga and traditional personal training methods means we can develop a program for you that includes any combination of strength building, mobility, and flexibility. My work with each client is completely personalized to meet their specific, individual needs.
Individuals commonly work with me in order to achieve one or more of the following goals:
- Improving the mobility/range of motion in major joints, such as the hips, knees, ankles, shoulders, or wrists.
- Increasing overall strength, with the ultimate goal of moving more easily in daily life, having the energy to play with your grandchildren, and supporting your ability to function independently.
- Addressing specific issues such as low back pain, joint pain, or susceptibility to injury.
I often partner closely with my clients’ physical therapists or doctors to ensure that our work together aligns with their recommendations. My certifications include: ACE Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor, 200-Hour Yoga Instructor, and ACE Certified Sports Performance Specialist.
All virtual sessions (yoga and personal training) are facilitated via Zoom. I will happily provide instructions for this when the time comes!)
- Virtual Personal Training
- Virtual Group Fitness Classes
- Long-Term Fitness Coaching
- Virtual Yoga Sessions
- Group Yoga Sessions
Want to join one of my weekly virtual yoga or group fitness classes? Learn more about my yoga classes HERE, and register for my all-levels strength training class HERE. These classes are both appropriate for all ages and all experience levels. Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Interested in working together? Contact me and we’ll discuss your goals!